After assessing your risk, our experts evaluate the market based on your geographic region, medical specialty, claims experience, and practice size for rates and coverage options that correspond with your needs. We then present you with our recommendations, so you can make an informed decision.
Please note that our coverage is designed for physicians who have completed medical school and their residency and not for moonlighting activities before graduation.
Steps to Coverage
- Start by submitting our online Request for Quote form.
- You will hear from one of our representatives who may need to collect additional details.
- We will find the insurance solutions that best fit your needs and contact you. Whenever possible, we’ll offer you several plan options to choose from.
Depending Upon the Insurer, Coverage can Include:
- Solo practitioners, small group, or large group practices
- All specialties considered
- Standard and non-standard risks
- All 50 states
Other Insurance Products
- Occurrence form, where available
- High limits of liability
- Individual and group coverage forms and pricing
- Protection for individuals, legal organizations, staff, employee, volunteers
- Licensing and regulatory board defense protection
- Peer review and utilization review
- Defendant's reimbursement
- Substitute physician's coverage (Locum Tenens)
- Defense costs in addition to policy limits
- Standalone extended reporting period or ‘tail’ coverage
- Cyber liability
- Premium financing services
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Cyber Liability
- Health Insurance