Individual Dental Insurance for Healthcare Providers
As a Healthcare Provider of HPSO, you now have access to a MetLife Preferred Dentist Program (PDP) with these advantages:
Plan highlights include:
- Lower costs with negotiated fees for covered services that are typically 15% - 45% less than the average fee charged by dentists in the same community when you visit a dentist in the MetLife Preferred Dentist Program (PDP). Negotiated fees for non-covered services may also apply where permitted by state law.1
- Freedom of choice to visit any dentist or keep the one you feel comfortable with, whether they're in the MetLife PDP network or not. More service, less paperwork and fewer worries with easy access to pre-treatment estimates, real-time claims processing and 24 hour customer service by phone, fax or online.2
- A commitment to your oral health means educational tools and resources that help you and your dentist make informed choices.
At this time, MetLife Dental Plan is not available in AK, FL, ID, MD, MT, NH, OR, SD, VT, and WA.
Like most group benefit programs, MetLife group benefit programs contain certain exclusions, exceptions, limitations, waiting periods, reductions and terms for keeping them in force. Any questions please call HPSO at 1-877-215-2311 or email email@example.com.
1. Negotiated fees for non-covered services may not apply in all states. Savings from enrolling in the MetLife PDP Program will depend on various factors, including how often participants visit the dentist and the cost for services rendered.
2. Transactions are in real-time except when systems are undergoing scheduled or unscheduled maintenance or interruption.