- October is American Pharmacists Month!
American Pharmacists Month (APhM) is celebrated annually during October. HPSO would like recognize pharmacists for the vital contributions they make to health care through improved medication use and advanced patient care in cities and towns across the United States.
- Video: Choosing the Best Professional Liability Insurance
Looking to cut costs? Choosing the best provider for professional liability insurance is a critical decision that can have significant consequences on your professional reputation, personal assets and career. Click on the link above to view a 2-minute video that will provide you with a quick overview of what to look for when selecting your insurance provider.
- Findings from the New Physical Therapy Report from HPSO and CNA
Healthcare Providers Service Organization, in collaboration with CNA, is announcing the release of the healthcare industry resource entitled, Physical Therapy Liability, 2001-2010. The new report contains an analysis of physical therapy malpractice claims over a ten-year period, which identifies current physical therapy liability patterns and trends most likely to affect their practices.
- Questions About Malpractice Insurance: View Video
In HPSO's new video series, Edie Brous, R.N., Esq., President of The American Association of Nurse Attorneys, answers the question, "Why do healthcare professionals need their own individual professional liability insurance policy?"
- Announcing all new Aesthetic Procedures coverage offered through HPSO to Healthcare Businesses!
- Click here if you teach, train or speak at seminars.
Read more about how you can protect yourself for these activities for just $25 a year.
- HPSO is on Facebook! Become a fan.
Follow HPSO on Twitter.
Healthcare Providers Service Organization offers professional liability insurance and risk management information to a wide array of healthcare and counseling professionals including: Counselors, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Pharmacists, Fitness Professionals, and over 100 other healthcare professionals - view a list of healthcare professionals that are eligible. HPSO also offers a range of personal insurance including health, dental and life insurance. Get a free, no obligation quote for medical malpractice insurance, read legal and risk management tips, or service your HPSO account. Looking for malpractice insurance solutions for a healthcare practice? Visit the business insurance section to learn more.
* Coverage is contingent upon approval of an application. If approved, you will be notified to select coverage to continue your enrollment.