MetLife Dental Insurance
As HPSO Healthcare Professionals, you now have access to a specially designed MetLife Preferred Dentist Program (PDP) with many advantages:
Plan highlights include:
- Lower costs with negotiated fees for covered services that are typically 15%-45% less than the average fee charged by dentists in the same community when you visit a dentist in the MetLife Preferred Dentist Program (PDP). Negotiated fees for non-covered services may also apply where permitted by state law.
- Freedom of choice to visit any dentist or keep the one you feel comfortable with, whether they're in the MetLife PDP network or not. To find a PDP dentist click here, select Find a Dentist, choose the PPO Plan, then enter your zip code. You will know if your current dentist participates in the MetLife PDP or find a dentist near you.
- More service, less paperwork and fewer worries with easy access to pre-treatment estimates, real-time claims processing and 24 hour customer service by phone, fax or online.
- A commitment to your oral health means educational tools and resources that help you and your dentist make informed choices. To go to the Oral Health Library click here and explore the many other features offered.
At this time, MetLife Dental Plan is not available in Florida, Louisiana, Oregon, Tennessee, and Washington.
If you have questions, please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have a claim to submit, you can download the MetLife Dental Claim Form.
* Savings from enrolling in the MetLife PDP Program will depend on various factors, including how often participants visit the dentist and the cost for services rendered.
Like most group benefit programs, MetLife group benefit programs contain certain exclusions, exceptions, limitations, waiting periods, reductions and terms for keeping them in force. Any questions please call HPSO at 1-877-215-2311 or email email@example.com.
Healthcare Providers Service Organization is a registered service mark of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.; in CA (Lic. #0795465), MN & OK AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc.; and in NY AIS Affinity Insurance Agency.
2011 Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York, NY L0311167155[exp0512][All States]