Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
HPSO Accident Plan
Accidents can happen to anyone. You can't always defend yourself against them, but with HPSO's Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan, you have an economical way to help protect yourself and your family from the sudden financial burden of an accident. This plan offers quality coverage at reasonable group rates!
Summary of Coverage
- $250,000 for loss of life, sight of both eyes, both hands, both feet, or any combination of foot, hand or sight in one eye
- $125,000 for loss of one foot, one hand or sight in one eye
- Spouse and dependent children are eligible to enroll
- Common Carrier Double Benefit - up to $250,000 additional benefit
- Seat Belt Benefit - up to $50,000 additional benefit
- Education Benefit - up to $5,000 per year for up to 4 consecutive years
Would you like more information?
If you have additional questions, call toll-free at 1-877-215-2311 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Healthcare Providers Service Organization is a registered service mark of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. (an Aon Company) in all states except; in CA (License # 0795465), MN, & OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc; and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency.
This plan is underwritten by The United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York, NAIC#70106, domiciled in the state of New York with a principal place of business of One World Financial Center, 200 Liberty Street, New York NY 10281. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states, plus DC, except PR. This summary is a brief description of benefits only and is subject to the terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations of Group Policy No. G-131, 990, Form No. G-19000. Coverage may vary or may not be available in all states.
The underwriting risks, financial and contractual obligations and support functions associated with the products issued by The United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York (United States Life) are its responsibility.